Give your child what it takes to become their best. Our youth training program is a performance based environment that excels in achieving excellence at home, at school, and on the mat in martial arts.
We empower enhanced character, self defense, and competitive edge through our mindset and implementation of our four ‘A’s to elite achievement; Attendance, Attitude, Aptitude, & Athletic Ability. Our training environment is broken down into levels of leadership and skill vs age. Beginners are mighty warriors, and advanced leaders and practitioners are Elite Warriors.
If you’re the kind of person that wants to see your child become their best, join us at Team Elite. We just happen to teach exceptional Brazilian Jiu-jitsu, Authentic Muay Thai, and world class wrestling.
Defy the odds & “Be Elite!”
2 Weeks FREE VIP Pass
Mighty Warriors – Beginners’ Program
Imagine a classroom filled with happy, highly motivated children, having fun and learning skills that will benefit them for the rest of their lives. This is what our Mighty Warrior Youth Program can do for your child.
Dragonfly Martial Arts is Great for Younger Children!
A psychological study found that children in martial arts have an increased sense of responsibility, are more reluctant to take foolish risks, and have a greater sense of self-esteem. This is why millions of parents are using martial arts to supplement their children’s education. Plus it’s just pure fun!
At our schools we do not take belt promotion lightly. We do everything in our power to teach students to be patient, determined, and goal oriented, so when they do earn their belts, they feel a great sense of accomplishment that really boosts their confidence and self esteem.
What makes our Mighty Warriors excel beyond the competition?
- Fully certified and licensed staff of instructors.
- Fully matted state-of-the-art facilities.
- Theme-based curriculum and rewards system specifically designed by Head Instructor Kenneth Bigbee (unlike ANY other program.)
- No hidden costs – fully inclusive programs.
- Convenient time schedule. Day and night.
- Over thirty years of teaching experience.
- Proven track record with thousands of students.
- Specifically designed curriculum for five to eight year olds.
Elite Warriors – Advanced Program
At Dragonfly Martial Arts Academy a good number of our students fall into the category we call our “Elite Warriors.” As our Mighty Warriors develop their skills and advance in rank, they can become eligible to become an Elite Warrior. Martial arts school industry standards suggest a lull when students reach more advanced levels. The fact that many martial art schools don’t have a large enrollment in this area is proof they are not doing something correctly.
What makes our Elite Warriors soar above the rest, breaking records everywhere?
We attribute this to our high-energy, exciting, fun, yet realistic classes, which includes bringing some of the best instruction in the world to our schools. Each one of our teachers is put through a rigorous training course, resulting in some of the best coaches in the world for this age group.
Arming your child with a sharp mind, responsible reasoning and effective self-defense
Since bullying is most prevalent in this age group, we teach the children at Dragonfly Martial Arts classes on how to most effectively perform techniques and strategies they must know to defend themselves if physically attacked.
The best part about the techniques is that they are totally non-violent, and are only applied in response to the physical aggression of a bully, ensuring that the techniques are never used for the wrong reason.
Unlike most martial arts which are unnecessarily violent, we do not use our punches and kicks as a first resort. Instead, we teach the children to use leverage with specific restraint techniques to establish control over the bully until help arrives. Once a child learns these techniques, they no longer have to live in fear, and the increased confidence this gives them is the single most effective deterrent to bullies.
- Outstanding coaching from some of the top Black Belt instructors in the world, personally trained by Master Kenneth Bigbee
- Proven performance strategies developed by Master Kenneth Bigbee.
- Unstoppable achievement through specialized planning, and consistent measuring, monitoring and feedback.
- Rigorous accountability: Your instructor will become a friend, mentor and coach who wants and expects the best from you – and who will challenge you to perform at your very best.
Skills that carry on into all other aspects of life
Our program is the most well rounded, touching on all the things that a person of this age could want to hear and see. Reality is our motto. We leave each student walking away with the three “S’s” theory; Sweating, Smiling and Striving for more. This metaphor was coined many years ago by one of the best martial arts motivators, and we have been using it ever since with outstanding results!
Each student will gain the edge in life, and grab onto the personal power which has guided thousands of our students to become masters of their lives. Each student will learn the emotions and behaviors that drive them, and how they can manage their minds and bodies to achieve greater success than they ever dreamed of.
- Two to three classes per week
- Forty-five minutes to one hour per class
- Custom uniform
- All promotion in rank striping
- Team Leadership Character Development
- Programs (additional)
- Superior coaching and mentor-ship